If you're a paid subscriber to the ScreenCastsOnline Monthly Magazine, but want to upgrade to a full ScreenCastsOnline Membership, there are a few simple steps:
Firstly, You'll need to cancel the recurring subscription on your iPad to make sure you don't get charged again.:
Here are the steps:
- Tap on Settings App
- Make sure you're at the top level Menu - The one with "Airplane Mode" at the top of the screen
- Scroll and Tap on "iTunes & App Store"
- Scroll down and Tap on your Apple ID
- Then Tap on “View Apple ID”
- Enter your Apple ID Password
- Scroll Down and Tap on "Manage" in the Subscriptions Section
- You will see your Magazine subscriptions
- Tap on the one you want to cancel
- Your Current Subscription details will be shown
- Turn auto-renewal to OFF
You'll still receive the magazines for the period of your original magazine subscription.
Sign up as a full ScreenCastsOnline member using the sign up form on this page.
Once you've made your first membership payment (after the free trial) email the original receipts for your magazine subscription and your new membership payment to email@example.com and we'll refund any overlap.
Once your original magazine subscription finishes, the subscribe button will turn yellow again.
At that point, your can subscribe to the magazine using your members username and password.
Any problems, please let us know, but don't forget to cancel your recurring magazine subscription on the iPad or you will get charged again.